Enforcer application is a companion app for our enterprise web app and cannot be used without web app account.
This app is provided by at no additional cost and is intended for use as is.
If you choose to use our app, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this policy.
The app is directed towars:
- legal document servers as employees of private enforcement agents (PEA) (bailiffs) in Bulgaria
- PEA’s deputies
- PEA’s legal department personnel
- the app cannot be used by anyone under the age of 18
App use cases/purposes:
- verifying legal document serving
- verifying field actions of PEA deputies
- querying the web app’s database for important statistical and operational information by the PEA, its deputies or legal department personnel
- GPS coordinates (requiring location access)
- Photos (requiring camera and files access)
- Installation ID generated and supplied by Expo.io framework
- Data regarding server’s actions such as success/no success of serving, reason for not serving the document, notes, etc.
- Data regarding PEA deputies field actions such as field action start time, end time, notes, etc
- Sync logs
- Debug logs
How do we use the data we collect:
- GPS coords. and photos are used for the purpose of verifying PEA’s deputies and legal document server’s location and actions.
- Data about the servers and deputies actions is used by the PEA for operational decisions.
- Install ID is used for installation authorization purposes (each installation must be separately authorized from the PEA’s web app), customer identification in case of customer support or application failure.
- Sync log is used for verifying the sync between the mobile and web app since the mobile app can operate in no signal scenarios.
- Debug log is used for application debugging purposes only.
- We DO NOT display any ads!
- We DO NOT use the collected information for ad purposes, proposal mail purposes and similar.
- We DO NOT create any personal profiles based on the collected data.
- The collected data is used and shared with the PEA who also acts as data controller as stipulated by GDPR.
- GPS coord. are shared with Google Inc. as part of Google Maps API service for the purpose of displaying google maps image
- Sync logs, debug logs, Install ID are shared with Sentry.io for the purpose of application error reporting and debugging.
- +359 2 9025002
- Gen.Gurko 64 str., flat 3, 1142 Sofia, Bulgaria
- [email protected]