Enforcer Google Chrome extension is a companion plugin for our enterprise web app and cannot be used without web app account.
This extension is provided by at no additional cost and is intended for use as is.
If you choose to use our extension, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this policy.
The plugin is directed towards:
- automatic web form filling and data retrieval from various Bulgarian e-gov website
- the app cannot be used by anyone under the age of 18
Plugin use cases/purposes:
- automatic form filling using data from our SaaS PEA Software
- data persistence in the PEA Software after form submit
- Cookie „enfsession“ for user displaying, data submission and SaaS remote method access
How do we use the data we collect:
- GPS coords. and photos are used for the purpose of verifying PEA’s deputies and legal document server’s location and actions.
- Data about the servers and deputies actions is used by the PEA for operational decisions.
- Install ID is usedfor installation authorization purposes (each installation must be separately authorized from the PEA’s web app), customer identification in case of customer support or application failure.
- Sync log is used for verifying the sync between the mobile and web app since the mobile app can operate in no signal scenarios.
- Debug log is used for application debugging purposes only.
- We DO NOT display any ads!
- We DO NOT use the collected information for ad purposes, proposal mail purposes and similar.
- We DO NOT create any personal profiles based on the collected data.
- The collected data is used and shared with the PEA who also acts as data controller as stipulated by GDPR.
- +359 2 9025002
- Gen.Gurko 64 str., flat 3, 1142 Sofia, Bulgaria